- Place: Nation 2.
- Type: Engineer exercise (FTX).
- Participants: ETF units, Engineer units from US forces and Host Nation Support elements; 485 officers, NCOs, enlisted men and civilians.
- Remarks: Worked on three field projects including:
The renovation of a bridge in the village Sinitovo;
Construction of a new bridge in the village Ogninovo named the “Peace Bridge”;
Renovations in an orphanage in the village Bratzigovo.
- Place: Plovdiv, Nation 2.
- Type: Staff Training.
- Participants: SEEBRIG HQs.
- Remarks: Conducted staff planning to:
Train the staff nucleus and to prepare necessary documentation for a deployment;
Test the decision-making system and force generation process.
a. Place: Nation 2.
b. Type: Field Training Exercise (FTX).
c. Participants: 2165 personnel, including officers, NCOs, enlisted personnel and civilian personnel.
d. Remarks: SEEBRIG’s Operational Directives and Generic Operations Plan were tested for further improvement.
- Place: Nation 1.
- Type: Engineer Exercise (FTX).
- Participants: SEEBRIG ETF units, U.S. Engineer Units, Host Nation Support Elements.
First engineer exercise;
A 2.7 km-long-road construction was completed in the Milot river area of Kosovo. This road, from Durres to Pristina, is now the second main supply route for KFOR.
SEEBRIG HQ CAMP SCHINA 2nd km TYRNAVOS-LARISSA PO 40100, TYRNAVOS Tel: +302410-932311 Fax: +302410-932600